2017 S.U.P. CAMP OVERVIEW - WE ARE BACK!!!!
Teaching the next generation the fundamentals of proper paddling
By combining positive role models, original programming, and the ultimate learning environment, Summertime S.U.P. Kids Camp has earned the reputation as NJ's best way for kids to get involved with the paddling lifestyle.
- For Boys & Girls ages 8-16
- Perfect flat-water river location
- 3 hour camp - Mon-Tues - Wed - All summer long!
- Positive learning environment
- Teaches the fundamentals in small groups
- Original, renown teaching methods & curriculum
- Learn about the local ecosystem and experience nature in a unique and gorgeous setting
- Commitment to safety and fun!
- $225 for 3-day camp -OR- try it for $100/day BOOK NOW
SAFETY AT CAMP
S.P.F.-The Summertime Mentality- 1. SAFETY, 2. Program, 3. Fun!!
- All aspects of programming are designed with safety as the main priority. Customized safety systems are unique to Summertime programs and situations
- 5:1 student to instructor ratio at our camps
- Campers learn safety in and out of the water
- SUMMERTIME staff members are Certified Lifesavers trained in CPR and First Aid, hold WPA Certificates, and have experience working with the local lifeguards and first aid squads to further ensure the safety of our campers and staff
- PFDs utilized for developing safe habits
- A note from Shaun:" "A healthy paddler is a happy paddler!" We are prepared for emergencies and have dealt with injury, both serious and minor, effectively in the past. All participants must sign a waiver due to the inherent risks of paddling and other activities that our camp provides. That being said, we would like to assure you that we have carefully chosen a team of responsible adults to provide the best experience possible for you or your child. We realize that there will be bumps, breaks, bruises, cuts, scrapes, and possibly a few tears shed, but we will work with you and your child to make sure that their experience is one that they walk away from smiling.
S.U.P. Camp Schedule
NEW Location - New Adventures!
The Narrows of Manasquan River
Launching from Lightning Jack's Marina - 505 Ridge Rd, Brick, NJ 08724
- Consistent flat water conditions
- Gorgeous Ecosystem
- Easy entrance and exit from water
- Plenty of space to learn and explore
- Bathrooms & Fresh Water at Marina
A few facts and tips about availability and registration:
- Due to the high rate of returning campers, many weeks of the summer sell out before camps start in June
- Camps quality is never compromised by overselling or overcrowding. Safety and small groups are the keys to successful experiences
- Register AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE to ensure your preferred week and location, particularly if you are registering multiple campers
- Waiting lists are available, please call
- Shaun's TIP: Campers start come in the beginning of summer have the whole season to practice new skills
- If you are registering multiple campers, use the code "friends17" during the online checkout process for our Friends and Family Discount!!