By combining positive role models, original programming, and the ultimate learning environment (our beaches & ocean), Summertime Surf Camps have earned the reputation as the East Coast’s premier place to get started and stay involved with the surf lifestyle.
2019 is our 14th Year of developing and refining Summertime Programs and Staff... Many of the early campers are now seasoned instructors, continuing the grassroots movement for the next generation!
Keiki Camp Basics
- Specialized introductory surf and ocean safety program for Boys & Girls ages 4-6
- Belmar Location
- Offered Monday-Friday for 5 weeks- see dates below
- Positive learning environment
- Learn the fundamentals in small groups
- Original, renown teaching methods & curriculum
- Commitment to safety and fun!
KEIKI CAMP DATES
Belmar location (3rd Ave):9:30am - 11:30am :
- July 8th - July 12th
- July 15th - July 19th
- July 22nd - July 26th
- July 29th - August 2nd
- August 5th - August 9th
LOGISTICS AND PRICING
- 9:30am - 11:30am : 3rd Ave Belmar location
- Safety and small groups are the keys to successful experiences, ESPECIALLY for our youngest participants.
- Capacity for Keiki Camp is only 10 kids. We expect most sessions to sell out early, so don't wait to sign up.
- This program is not for kids that have a strong fear of the ocean or water. All participants need to be independent bathroom users.
- TIP: Campers who start in the beginning of summer have the whole season to practice new skills.