Recommended for first-time students and beginner surfers who are working on their fundamentals. This one-hour group class is offered most days from June 18-Sept 3rd 2022.
In addition to Summertime’s renowned kid’s surf camps, Summertime Surf School offers surfing lessons and classes to students of ALL AGES at our Belmar, Bradley Beach, Point Pleasant Beach, and Asbury Park locations. Our unique approach and exceptional attitude have made “green shirt instructors” a mainstay up and down the Jersey Shore.
“The best place to get started with the surf lifestyle.”
- The Beginner Surf Class is the best starting point for most students over the age of 14. This introductory class is offered most days from mid-June to the end of September.
- Private surf lessons are the premium choice for beginner surfers who are seeking the personalized attention that a private lesson provides. Offered most days with limited availability each day.
“The better you surf, the more fun you can have.”
- “Next-Step” programs for intermediate and advancing surfers are offered on the weekends with our surf clubs. The Adult Surf Club and Kids Surf Club sessions provide a more independent setting for coaches and students to work on advancing skills. Offered Saturdays with Sundays as the designated make-up day. Join for one session, or commit to a package and save!
- Private surf lessons are the premium choice for intermediate and advanced surfers to receive direct instruction and coaching from an experienced instructor. Offered most days with limited availability each day.
“Unique experiences, original and authentic”
- The popular Women’s Surf Weekend is a fantastic program for beginner females to sign up for a crash course in surfing over two weekend days.
- Summertime Grom Teams are the best place to get your 7-14 year old surfer to reach their potential. Season-long committment to excellence produces real results in young stoked surfers.
No Classes found.
Looking for a Monday-Friday program? Check out our kids camps