The Summertime SUP Eco-Adventure Camp is New Jersey’s premier place for kids to get started and stay involved with the paddling lifestyle.
- Private SUP Lesson for 1 Paddler
- Private SUP Lesson for 2 Paddlers
- Private SUP Lesson for 3 Paddlers
- Private SUP Lesson for 4 Paddlers
- Private SUP Lesson for 5 Paddlers
New Jersey Private Paddle Lessons
Experience the joy of walking on water. We offer private SUP lessons for students of all ages on the Manasquan River Narrows. Stand-up paddle lessons include the use of our professional fleet of Doyle & Lahui Kai paddleboards, the latest Kialoa paddles, and Body Glove hip pack PFDs.
Students demonstrating safe paddle techniques enjoy a guided tour of the State Wildlife Sanctuary during the back half of the lesson, which covers advanced techniques and navigating challenges. Schedule either a private 1:1 lesson with an instructor or bring friends or family members and save! Summertime’s trained instructors demonstrate a passion for all things paddle, bringing genuine stoke to you!
- Available to students of all ages
- Offered at Summertime Paddle Clubhouse — Manasquan River Narrows (505 Ridge Road Brick, NJ 08724)
- Available 7 days a week
- 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Includes use of paddleboard, paddle, and PFD
- 1-on-1, or bring a friend or family member(s)
- 4-to-1 student to instructor ratio for private lesson parties
- Gift certificates and packages available
- Water bottle
- Ocean-appropriate swimwear (i.e. suits that won’t fall off in the waves)
- Water shoes/sandals that can get wet
- A smile!