Experience the joy of walking on water. We offer private SUP lessons for students of all ages on the Manasquan River Narrows.
ADULT SURF CLUB SESSIONS
- Adult Surf Club Session Ages 15+
- 4 Sessions Package Ages 15+
- 8 Sessions Package Ages 15+
Adult Surf Club Sessions
Summertime Surf offers “Next-Step” programming for students 15 years old and older at our Belmar, Bradley Beach, Point Pleasant Beach, and Asbury Park locations. This 1hr and 30min guided surf session for intermediate and advanced students is the perfect choice for a surfer who wants to become involved with group experiences that offers coaching and instruction in a more independent practice setting.
Offered on Saturdays from June 18 through September 24, 2022.
Drop in for one session, or save when you purchase a package of 4 or 8 sessions.
Adult Surf Club Sessions are held on SATURDAYS from June through September. Each session is scheduled around the tide to deliver the best experience for experienced surfers.
- June 18th – September 24th 2022
- Saturdays (Sundays serve as make-up days if Saturdays provide dangerous conditions)
If you are a beginner, this class is not for you…check out the Beginner Surf Class instead 😉
- Available to students AGES 15+
- Offered at all beach locations
- 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Surfboards & wetsuits included
- Student to instructor ratio: 5:1
- Saturdays June 18-Sept 24
- Book a package of sessions and save
Many Surf Club participants have been recommended to the club sessions through their experience with Beginner Surf Classes and/or Private Lessons.
If this is your first time surfing with Summertime Surf, please review the questions below to see if this class is right for you.
How to self identify as an intermediate/advanced surfer:
- Can you independently paddle out and catch your own waves in clean conditions?
- Are interested in advancing specific skills?
- Do you know where to sit in the lineup to catch waves and you can stay in position even with a light to moderate current?
- Can you enter and exit the water on knee to stomach high days with ease?
- Have you demonstrated basic control of your surfboard while riding in the whitewater?
If you feel comfortable answering yes to those 5 questions, then you would be a good fit for the Surf Club, and you are welcome to come and surf with the group.
What to Bring:
“in surfing, less is more”
😎 Sunscreen applied
🚰 Water bottle
👙 Ocean-appropriate swimwear (i.e. suits that won’t fall off in the water)
🏄 Wetsuit (if you have one)
🏄 Beginner Soft Surfboard (if you have one)
Note: Fiberglass surfboards allowed for intermediate/advanced classes only
😀 A smile!